Loup Goggles Frame Binocular Medical Dental Loupes Surgical Loupes & High Brightness Headlight (Working Distance :(360-460 mm) R, Magnification:3.5X)
We are committed to protect your personal data. We use extensive security measures and processes to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or exposure.
All orders received by 12.00 p.m. on any normal working day (Monday to Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) will dispatched within 24 hours of placing the order.
Customers have 7 days from the date of purchase to return an instrument for full credit. Credit will be applied to original method of payment for the order.
- LED headlight High intensity:15000-30000Lux, Continuous run-time:4 hours,Battery pack weight:100g, LED bulb:1 W,Charge voltage:AC110V/240V/50-60Hz. .2.5X loupes specification:Field Of View: 100-110mm,Viewing Angle: 20-150°,epth of field: 100mm ,Weight: 57g
- 3X loupes specification:Field Of View: 75-85mm. Viewing Angle: 20-150°,Depth of field:90mm ,Weight: 57g.
- 3.5X loupes specification:Field Of View:60-65mm. Viewing Angle: 20-150°.Depth of field: 80mm
- 4 kinds of working distance : S(280 - 380 mm), R(360 - 460 mm), L(440 - 540 mm), XL(500 - 600 mm).How To Choose Your Loupes Determine your working distance, which will also automatically determine your field of view. While working on a friend or family member have someone measure the distance from your eyes to your patient's : this is you working distance.
- Choose the distance that is closest to the selection we offer.IF you are a dentist , your height is in the range from 160cm to 180CM,we recommend regular (360-460mm) working distance.IF you're a surgeon, you are sitting while working, your height is from 160cm to180cm, we recommend working distance R (360-460mm ). IF you are standing while working, your height is from 170cm to 180cm, we recommend L (440-540mm) working distance, even XL(500-600mm) working distance will be OK.